How to Send Me Your Iris Photos
When taking your own iris photos please follow these steps:
- You’ll need a smartphone or a digital camera to take clear photos AND a flashlight AND a blanket or a scarf.
- Have a friend help you, it is much easier.
- Ask your friend hold the camera and the flashlight.
- Put the blanket or scarf over your head to get rid of reflections.
- TAKE ONE PHOTO OF EACH IRIS.
- Both eyes need to be wide open and staring directly into the camera lens.
- Shine the flashlight at a 45 degree angle toward the iris.
- Do not shine the light directly into the eye.
- Shine it from the side and at an angle to see the landscape of the iris.
- Each camera is different:
- Try close up OR far away.
- My goal is to see the fibers in your iris!
Please email your completed to UnderstandThyself@yahoo.com
Include your intentions, any questions that you have and a current list of medications.
Watch the video above or click this link to watch this “how-to” video that I made for more detailed instructions!